All Coffee Shops have 2 major ingredients: espresso and milk. With just those two simple ingredients, a coffee shop can make all different kinds of coffee drinks. These drinks include lattes, cappuccinos, and mochas.
Check out the differences between those 3 Coffee drinks below:
- Cappuccino– 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, 1/3 foamed milk
The espresso is toned down with milk, but the coffee taste is still featured.
- Latte– 1/6 espresso, 4/6 steamed milk, 1/6 foamed milk
This is a milk-based drink with just a little coffee.
- Mocha– 2/5 espresso, 2/5 chocolate, 1/5 steamed milk
A strong coffee with a chocolate flavor.
- Flat White– 1/3 espresso, 2/3 frothed milk
Very similar to a cappuccino, but the milk is micro-foamed and it doesn’t have the dry foam top.
- Mocha latte– 1/8 espresso, 5/8 steamed milk, 1/8 foamed milk, 1/8 hot chocolate
A latte with a hint of chocolate.
- Mochaccino– 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, 1/3 frothed milk, 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
Cappuccino with a hint of chocolate.
Have Another Cup of Coffee And Enjoy!
For a list of more coffees and the differences between them, Click here!